Thursday, October 16, 2008

Web 2.0 non runner.

I'm so busy right now, I'm taking my own advice to do nothing at all electronic for one afternoon, just because I can ! For a couple of hours I'm not answering the phone, email, txts, mobile or even the door (ok it's wood but the bell has electronics). I'm checking out of the twitter stream, the superhighway, the loop, boards, forums, moodles, etc etc, powering down so I can actually plan and write up some stuff on paper for a change.

All the 'e' stuff is really great and the latest web 2.0 stuff does excite, broaden the horizons, add value, etc, but there is a strange competitiveness to it all, my blog's bigger than your blog sorta stuff, awards for this, recognition for that, all of which kinda perplexes me in so mnay ways, anyway, I decided to award my self the afternoon off by quickly creating the above award for me and my electronic presence.

No comments: